Thursday, March 23, 2006

Prom Night

Happy 21st Birthday JiaXin~

yesterday

Was busy preparing for prom night in the day and also mum bought me a new hp (although it's not those latest hp, but still a hp that I wanting for long.. Camera hp w mp3 and radio)

During evening time, sabby came over and help me to do make up and style my hair.. Thanks babe, change me to such a gorgeous looking gal..

*my classmates still thinks that I looked like a fairy* haha...

The most pity of the night is that I missed the selection for the prom queen cos was late while waiting for another pretty babe..

The food at merchant court swissotel was alright only and the services was like xxxx... We haven finish our food, the waitress took away the food and clear our plates.. *They rushing for home itizz* My lecturer wasn't very happy about it.. =)

The MC of the night is Hossen Leong, he's funny and bought a toy from Australia.. Jian Hong was great, he survived throughout (he's the 1st to play) but end up lost to Augustine.. haha..

Aft dinner we went to M.O.S, it's ladies night and I nv went there b4 so join my friends there..

But was feeling a bit weird when im walking towards there, cos im thinking "who the hell will wear a long night gown to clubbing area, it's so xxxxx"

It's quite a huge pl, music at retro side is good and so as it at r 'n' b side.. Crowd was good, drinks are quite strong and everything looks so great... But 1 thing I dislike is that there's no ladies drink on ladies night.. argh...

Stayed there for abt an hr and home sweet home...

No comments: